Participating in ADHA’s CLL at the 93rd Annual Session means being part of a career-enhancing event created just for you. It will demonstrate your commitment to your own professional development.
ADHA’s CLL at the 93rd Annual Session offers a variety of continuing education tracks for all stages of the dental professional’s career. The courses will offer professional and personal development to help you balance your profession interests with your everyday life. Bring the whole office for a day of continuing education.
ADHA’s CLL at the 93rd Annual Session is the only national meeting to offer dental hygiene students their own track of programming.
Tell your Employer
If you plan to attend ADHA’s CLL at the 93rd Annual Session, build a strong case to your employer for attending by sharing these top reasons.
Top 5 Reasons to Support Attendance ADHA’s CLL at the 93rd Annual Session at the David Lawrence Convention Center.
- Invest in your unlimited future as the dental hygiene profession begins the start of the new centennial.
- Attendees learn to immediately apply updated skills, education and techniques to improve practice and performance in their workplace.
- Exhibits will showcase the latest products and technologies, and offer discounted specials.
- Attendees will participate in cutting-edge, interactive continuing education courses.
- ADHA’s CLL at the 93rd Annual Session is the national annual meeting of the association, and it is specifically designed for hygienists and their colleagues. Download the benefit sheet to complete and provide to your employer to ask for funding to attend your professional meeting
“I took away a new passion for the profession that was instilled in me throughout the session.” –Amy M.
“I look forward to celebrating this professional milestone with my friends, old and new!” – Gail B.
“Meeting other dental hygienists from around the country is the best part of CLL”-Sharon H.
“I initially attended ADHA’s CLL at the 89th Annual Session because I wanted to learn more about the profession I was in…Little did I know this would be the experience of a lifetime and would forever change the way I look at dental hygiene.” –Terra A.
“My participation as a Student Delegate has allowed me to understand that there is strength in the number of active members of an association. Active involvement and participation is the key and foundation for changes within the dental hygiene association.” –Janet H.
Contact ADHA's Meetings Department
Email: email@example.com Phone: (312) 440-8900 x 261