Call For Speakers at Unleashing PrintTM!
Welcome to Unleashing PrintTM – a brand new conference experience – full of inspiration. This 4-day interactive experience brings together design creatives, marketing experts and print professionals who are leading the digital marketing world.
In today’s world of digital technology overload, it’s imperative that we find new ways to build momentum for marketing and packaging campaigns by including digital print and delivering more consultative approaches. This conference offers completely new ideas, real life examples, and forward-thinking leadership to help attendees find new ways to impress and better serve their customers.
Unleashing PrintTM attendees will learn how digital print is a key differentiator for business by increasing results, shortening response time and maintaining momentum. This conference is not just about beautiful pieces and inspirational stories. Our attendees will learn hands-on client strategies for data management, security, social media, augmented reality, packaging regulations, future trends, HP graphic print technology/innovation and so much more.
Are you unleashing print in your business? Are you an innovator with a vision for growth? We are looking for Unleashing Print presenters who can bring innovation, ideas, digital print samples and experiences that support this initiative. If you are at the top of your industry and interested in speaking to other industry leaders in one of our impactful educational sessions, we want to talk with you.
We’d love to hear your idea for a course and consider you as one of our dynamic presenters. The process is quite selective. However, should you not be selected as a speaker we may still consider your submission for an article, webinar or local event as we have the industries most renowned year-round educational opportunities for creative designers, marketing experts and print professionals.
The Ideal Unleashing PrintTM Speaker:
- Is experienced and comfortable speaking in front of small and large groups.
- Is interested in sharing expertise, real-world strategies and knowledge with other creative, print and marketing professionals or with HP Digital Print technology users.
- Is willing to collaborate with us to deliver the best possible experience for the audience
- Is interested, schedule permitting, in attending the whole event and engaging with attendees
- Is open to helping spread the word about the event
It’s simple to apply:
- Consider if you have a business story, sample, campaign, customer story, or experience you would like to share based on the Unleashing Print Objectives.
- Consider your topic and how it addresses users’ educational needs, including end users of print, such as brands, creatives, agencies, interior decorators and print consumers.
- Complete the online submission form as soon as possible. The form includes biographical information plus:
- Your presentation title
- A short description of your proposed session (500 characters or less) and brief learning objectives
- An overview of your experience with the subject matter
- An outline of any previous speaking you have done, along with video links, your bio and area of expertise
Applicants are permitted to submit an unlimited number of presentation proposals during the call for presentations. Two presentations per presenter conference-wide. No sales pitches or product demos, please.
Your presentation room will include a standard audio/visual package. If you require more than the below package for your presentation, you will need to supply any additional items :
- Computer Laptop with Office Windows Software (PowerPoint)
- Projector and HDMI cable
- Screen (or monitor)
- 2 Wireless Lav Mics and In-line Podium Mic (mics can be added for panel discussions)
- Sound for any audio in presentation
- Wireless Internet Access
- Slide Advancer (clicker)
- Week of December 11, 2017: Accepted Presenters Notified
- February 1, 2018: Papers and Presentations Due
If you have questions about speaking at Unleashing Print 2018 and the call for presentations, please contact Dscoop Education Manager, Art Lansdon, firstname.lastname@example.org.