Welcome to the This is Long Term Care 2019 Conference
Transforming Aging Together
Call for Content - Application Site
To start your submission:- Browser: for best results, we strongly recommend using the most up-to-date Google Chrome or Firefox when submitting your abstract, as these are the most compatible browsers with this platform.
- Login (top left corner of this page):
- New users: please click on 'New User? Click here' to create an account;
- Current users: enter your email and password;
- Go to 'Submissions' (top-left corner of the page), and click on 'Your Submissions +Add New’
- Fill out ALL of the mandatory fields (marked with a red asterisk*);
- Click ‘save & continue later’ before you exit your submission, at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Incomplete';
- Click ‘Save & submit’ only when you have completed your submission, at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Complete';
- You will receive an automated email confirming your submission. There will be an edit submission link in that email should you need to make edits.
To check your submission(s) completeness status (complete/incomplete) and make edits:- Login, open your submission, and make the necessary updates;
- Click ‘save & submit’ when finished;
- Submission status will show under 'Submission Completeness' .
NOTE: if you had previously saved & submitted your submission, you will still be able to make changes to your submission until the submission deadline.
- Call for Content close date extended to Monday, September 17, 2018 at 12:00 noon EST.
- Applicants will be notified of the decision between Monday, October 15 and Friday, October 19, 2018.(date subject to change, pending application close extension)
- Conference registration opens Thursday, November 1, 2018.
- All selected presenters must be registered as a conference delegate, exhibitor or sponsor by Friday, May 31, 2019.
- This is Long Term Care conference will take place Tuesday, September 17 – Thursday, September 19, 2019.
For queries regarding application content, please contact:
Director, Research & Knowledge Translation
Ontario Long Term Care Association
For queries regarding the online application process, please contact:
T:519.263.505 / 519.263.6003 (direct)