CALL FOR PAPERS - SAMA 2019 Conference
• The closing date for submissions is 17h00 on 14th June 2019
RULES OF THIS ABSTRACT
Abstracts are required for Oral Papers & Posters.
Abstracts should be arranged as follows:
- Purpose of study
- Description of methods
- Summary of results
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GROUPS
- Leadership in Healthcare
- Quality in Healthcare
- Self-care and Mental Health
- Preventive and Promotive Health
SUBMISSIONS CAN BE MADE FOR ONE / SOME OR ALL OF THESE TOPICS MENTIONED ABOVE
Abstracts received after the REVISED date of 14th June 2019 will not be considered.
Abstracts using 250 words only should be submitted in line with the themes and sub-themes identified and should be structured as follows:
- Background: indicate the purpose and objective of the research, the hypothesis that was tested or a description of the problem being analysed or evaluated.
- Methods: describe the study period / setting / location, study design, study population, data collection and methods of analysis used.
- Results: present as clearly and as much in detail as possible the findings / outcome of the study, Please summarize any specific results.
- Conclusions: explain the significance of your findings / outcomes of the study for prevention, treatment, care and/or support, and future implications of the results.
• Please avoid referring to authors’ names, institutions or cities in the abstract as these abstracts are judged in a “blind” method.
• Abstracts must be typed in the space provided on the website and must be limited to 250 words.
• Do not reduce the type size to less than 12 cpi.
• All abstracts must be submitted in English.
• Please underline the presenting author.
• Abstracts will be reviewed as received. Typing or other errors made by the authors will not be corrected.
• No illustrations may be included in the abstract.
• Abbreviations should be used only in common terms. For uncommon terms, the abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
• Presenters will be notified of acceptance/rejection of the abstract via e-mail by 25th June 2019.
Abstract submissions will be reviewed and confirmed as:
- Poster (potentially electronic)
- Formal Oral / Free Paper Presentation (10 minute presentation and 5 minute Q&A) to be run as a parallel session on Saturday.
Presenters of papers must be registered for the conference. Failure to do so will result in their paper being removed from the programme. Presenters will be notified as soon as delegate registration opens.
Papers not accepted for oral presentation may be submitted as a poster.
The best poster and the best oral presentation will be given a prize
NB: FAX TRANSMISSIONS AND POSTAL SUBMISSIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE