Please follow the below steps to submit your abstract:
1. Click the ‘’ button to commence your submission.
2. Abstract submissions will only be accepted
3. You will be asked to create a new user. Please remember your password in case you need to access it again to make any changes to your submission.
4. Enter your details on the Profile page and confirm you agree with the terms and conditions and press save.
5. Click on ‘Add new’ to upload your abstract in a PDF format, following the format used in the abstract submission template.
6. Select submission group/theme as applicable to your abstract and enter your presentation title.
7. List all authors and their affiliations in the correct order, ensuring you indicate yourself as the presenting author for the abstract.
8. Click ‘Save and Submit’. You will be able to preview your abstract and make any changes if required.
9. While on the preview window, click ‘Submit’ to confirm your submission.
Please note you will note receive a confirmation email with the completion of your submission. Your profile will note if the submission is completed or incomplete.
Submitters will be notified of acceptance by July 9, and revised abstracts are required by September 1, 2018.