The National Association of Hispanic Nurses invites abstracts for the 43rd Annual Conference to be held July 31 - August 3, 2018 in Cleveland, OH. The theme of the 2018 conference is "Latino Health Care: Advancing Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity". The NAHN Annual Conference convenes nurses, physicians, nurse educators, researchers, clinicians, case managers, healthcare innovators and students. NAHN welcomes your innovation, knowledge, expertise, research, challenges and successes. This year, we address the timely issues in Latino Health Care regarding advancing equity, diversity and inclusivity. The 2018 NAHN Annual Conference in Cleveland is shaping up to be the best conference yet, with exciting activities and rich content. Join us. Be immersed in our diverse culture and experience all there is to offer at NAHN 2018.
Abstracts will be categorized into one of the four tracks listed below:
- Track 1: Research/Scholarship
- Track 2: Clinical Practice
- Track 3: Leadership
- Track 4: Student Education
- All poster/podium presenters once confirmed must register and pay for the conference.
- Podium and poster presentations are allowed a maximum of three authors.
- A maximum of three abstract submissions per author will be submitted.
- Abstracts must promote the conference theme: Latino Health Care: Advancing Equity, Diversity, and Inclusivity.
- Please note that submissions received via e-mail, mail or fax will not be considered.
- All information received should be proofed for spelling and grammatical errors.
Questions? Please contact Caroline Ferguson at email@example.com