Please read the information below before you submit your abstract.
Please submit in time! Deadline: April 23rd, 2018 at midnat CET (Central European Time).
Authors will be notified of the outcome of the review process by June 8th, 2018.
The presenting author has to be fully registered to the conference and paid corresponding fees so later than August 10th, 2018, the date when the reduced Early Bird fee ends.
- The abstracts must be written in English
- One registered author may present a maximum of two abstracts.
- Oral and poster presentations are counted for equally.
- According to the conference policies each paper must be presented by at least one registered and paid author.
- Accepted abstracts will be removed from the program if no presenting author is registered and paid by August 10th, 2018.
How to submit your abstract
Your abstract submission consists of two parts:
A short Summary (300 characters) and a full abstract (1 page pdf)
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
Submission Process:1) Click the ‘Login’ button to the left in the blue bar above
2) Click the ‘New user? Click here’ button to the left below the blue bar
3) Fill in all required fields and click ‘save’
4) Click the ‘Submission’ button in the blue bar
5) Click the ‘add new’ button
6) Fill in all required fields in order to submit your abstract
a. You are able to logout and login at any time.
b. REMEMBER to click the ‘Save & continue later’ button to the left in bottom before leaving the submission. Otherwise, all information will be lost.
a. REMEMBER! When you have clicked ‘Save and submit’ you are unable to make any further changes.
8) To make a new submission please over from item 6
Author instructions: how to prepare your abstract?
You need to prepare a one-page full abstract (pdf file) to be reviewed by the International Program Committee (please use the template provided here).
The abstract must be in English and must include:
- Title of the abstract
- Last and first names, postal and affiliation addresses of the authors
- Email of the corresponding author; not necessarily the first author or the presenting author
- A one-page abstract (A4) in two column format (landscape): the first column should contain text only, while the second one should contain references, tables, formulas, graphs or photographs.
- Font: Times New Roman– Size: 8 – Line spacing: single
- Only single page pdf will be considered.
- Pdf format in best resolution.
- Scanned pdf-files are not accepted.
- Files must be created using a pdf-distiller, all fonts must be embedded.
- The pdf may neither contain any form of access restriction, nor bookmarks or links.
Your full abstract will be reviewed by the International Program Committee.
The quality of the abstracts will form the basis for selection for the MNE Conference.
Abstracts will be peer reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Scientific quality of the abstract
- Originality of the abstract
- Relevance to MNE conference
- Potential impact of the abstract