WELCOME TO THE SUBMISSIONS SECTION FOR
PRESENTATIONS, WORKSHOPS AND PANELS AT iCAAD LONDON MAY 2019
The deadline for entries is November 30th 2018
On this portal you can enter your submissions to present at iCAAD London May 6th-8th 2019. You will be able to create an account, create and save your submission and change / amend / add to it later.
All information supplied here will be used in the event materials such as our printed and online brochures and programmes should your application be successful, so please ensure that all information is print ready. There is no other procedure for submitting this information so please ensure you get it right now!
We reserve the right to edit this information prior to printing.
Please consider the following before you submit your proposal:
- Presenters must not endorse products or self-promote during the presentation.
- Product sales are only permitted in exhibitor booths.
- If you do not have an exhibitor booth ask us about presenter book signing tables.
- Presenters must not promote a specific product for personal gain during the presentation.
- Presenters must not charge participants for hand-outs or materials.
- Presentations are limited to 2 Speakers. *
- Workshops are limited to 2 facilitators. *
- Panels are limited to 4 guests. *
- Please contact iCAAD direct to discuss further options.
In order to submit an abstract you need to create an account to log in.
There is no cost associated with this and we will not ask for any financial details.
Dont have an account?
Already have an account?
Successful applicants will notified on or after December 15th 2018.
For help or more information click here