Terms and Conditions of Entry
All entries for the Insurance Times Claims Excellence Awards ("Awards") are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Entries must be submitted via the official entry system, which can be accessed here.
- All Entries must be received by midnight, 13th March 2019, the Closing Date.
- Any materials submitted with Entries will not be returned.
- All Entries are accepted at our discretion; we reserve the right to refuse any Entry for any reason.
- By submitting your Entry, you agree that your entry and any information it contains can be used by us for any purpose whatsoever in connection with the Event.
- Copyright of your Entry belongs to you, however by placing an Entry into the Awards, you grant Newsquest a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use your Entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes relating to the Event. Our right to publish details of your Entry includes, but is not limited to, editorial coverage and interviews in Insurance Times magazine and website and announcements at the Awards ceremony.
- Your Entry may also involve submitting sensitive information and/or supplying your intellectual property material. Such sensitive information should be marked up as 'strictly in confidence'. We will undertake to respect all such notification with regard to editorial coverage and publicity. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the necessary permissions and consents to provide us with the intellectual property contained in your Entry and to ensure we have the right to use your and any third party intellectual property you provide with your Entry for the Awards.
- The Judging process and Judging Panel shall be determined at our sole discretion.
- We have the right to combine, rename and/or restructure categories at any time during the entry and/or judging process.
- The judges have the right to reallocate entries to different categories.
- You agree to partake in interviews and/or have your photographs taken as is necessary for press coverage of the Event.
- If you are called for the second stage of the judging process, you must be available to attend on Wednesday 1st May. Absent Entries will not be considered further.
- Except in the case of manifest error, no correspondence will be entered into in respect of any Entry, finalists and/or winners of the Awards.
- You agree to abide by the decision of the Judges' which shall be final and binding.
- In the event that you are a winner but are unable to attend the Awards ceremony there will be a charge for receiving the winners package (trophy, logo & certificate).
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and you are advised to read the terms regularly to check any updates and/or changes.