The Clinical Skills Rotation submission deadline has been extended to 6 November. The submission period has concluded for all other categories.
Please review the appropriate presenter guidelines before you submit your proposal to ensure that you can comply with all of the presentation requirements.
1. The ILCA Abstract Submission Site will accept abstracts through 31 October 2018.
2. You are not required to be an ILCA member to present at the conference.
3. You will receive complimentary registration for the conference day(s) on which you present.
4. You may submit up to two (2) total abstracts for conference presentations in any combination of presentation formats.
5. All abstracts must be in English and are limited to 250 words.
6. Only complete submissions that conform to the guidelines in format and structure and that are submitted by the deadline will be considered for acceptance.
7. The 2019 Conference Program Task Force reviews educational session submissions. The Research Team of the Professional Development Committee reviews poster abstracts. All reviews are performed on anonymized abstracts.
8. Maximize the chance that reviewers will accept your abstract! Important components of an abstract include:
- Interest to lactation specialists and supporters
- Relevance to the lactation field
- Utilizing content, language, and references that are diverse and inclusive
9. We are particularly interested in abstracts that present ethics, new research, and the evidence-base for lactation-related clinical practice, clinical guidelines, policies, initiatives, and programs related to any of the submission categories.
Presenters selected to participate in the ILCA Conference must comply with all submission and presenter guidelines (see links above). It is your responsibility to review and comply with ALL requirements. Failure to comply with the requirements may compromise your ability to serve as a presenter for future ILCA continuing education activities.
To review/edit your submission or to submit a second presentation, follow these steps:
1. Login to the abstract submission site
2. Click on the "Submissions" tab at the top of the page
3. Click on your submission title to review/edit your current submission or the "add new" button just above your list of submissions to add a new abstract.