Submission Timeline & Acceptance
Please submit your proposal by January 16th, 2020. Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis so please submit them as soon as possible.
If your proposal is accepted, presenter and one co-presenter will receive free conference registration for Saturday (lunch not included).
If your proposal is not accepted, we will honor Early Bird Registration rates for your registration.
Submission & Presenter Info
The theme for this year's conference is "All Are Welcome Here." Our content pillars are:
- Family Engagement
- Culturally Responsive Teaching
- Social-Emotional Development
- Coaching, Mentoring, Reflective Practice
- Positive Work Environment, Motivating Staff, Team Building
The seminar may address all areas of early childhood, preferably relevant to our theme and content pillars, and can be either one, 1.5, or two hours in duration. NMAEYC is looking for a diverse selection of seminars this year to support the different areas of the field that work with all age groups, all types of professionals, and in all settings.
- You must first create a profile to submit ANY type of proposal
- Create a profile by going to the navigation bar and clicking on "Log in" and then "New User"
- After creating a profile, you can begin your proposal submission.
- Go back to the navigation bar and click on "Submissions"
- Click "Add New" to create a new proposal
- Fill out the form.
- Click "Save and Submit" to submit or "Save and Continue Later" to save and complete at another time. You can view your submissions at any time, but you cannot edit it once it has been submitted