Please select Login above to begin.
Create a New User account unless you have already submitted a 2017 session. Once your account is created, you will see a Submissions button above.
Thank you for your interest in speaking at our conference. View the conference agenda for updates, and send any questions to; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting a session here does not guarantee it will be scheduled into the conference agenda.
- If your session is accepted, CETPA does not guarantee attendance for your session. CETPA is not responsible for advertising your session beyond it's listing in the program agenda.
- Conference attendance is not included with an accepted session. If your session is accepted and scheduled, you will be responsible for registering as an attendee in order to participate in the rest of the conference.
- Do not add speakers to your session unless they have been confirmed. You will be required to enter all speakers' contact information so we can confirm participation.
- If your plans change and you can no longer speak or if you have a change in speakers, please contact email@example.com.
- Breakout session with one or more presenters - usually a lecture type presentation with Q&A.
- Panel - a moderated group of presenters who have prepared their topics ahead of time.
- Hands on Labs - Apple, Microsoft, Chrome Book, and Cybersecurity labs. These sessions as more training style than lecture or presentation.
Sessions are accepted and scheduled based on a variety of parameters. "Sales" type presentations will not be accepted. Session topics must be relevant to the IT Professionals working in schools and to those using and supporting the technology used in schools.
Session rooms will be equipped with a screen, projector, microphone, and power. Basic connection cables will be provided but please bring your own cables for Apple devices.
Sessions will be held November 14, 2017 from 2:30-5:40, November 15, 2017 from 8am-4:40pm, November 16, 2017 from 8am-9:50am, and Friday November 17, 2017 from 8am-10am.