CORD BLOOD CONNECT Abstract Submission
The International Congress for Cord Blood and Perinatal Tissue Research
The Cord Blood Association invites you to submit an abstract for the Cord Blood Connect international congress scheduled for September 14-16, 2018, in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Submission Deadline - Monday, May 14, 2018 (11:59 p.m. EST)
- Acceptance Notification - on or before Friday, June 29, 2018
Abstracts are being accepted in six categories:
- Preclinical Studies
- Clinical Trials - Hematopoietic Stem Cell Therapy
- Clinical Trials - Regenerative Medicine
- Perinatal Tissue Banking and Therapies (including MSCs)
- Cord Blood Collection, Manufacturing and Cell Engineering
- Cord Blood Bank Management, Administration and Sustainability
GENERAL SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstracts must be submitted online and be complete. Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed
- Completed submissions are not eligible for editing. (a) To save a submission for future edits, choose "Save and Continue Later"
- Click here to create an account or to log in and submit an abstract.
- Submission guidelines:
(a) Abstracts should be structured with five sections: Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Discussion.
(b) The maximum abstract length is 350 words.
(c) One table (in Word format) or figure (eps) may be included.
(d) Include no footnote references: References to articles in the medical literature can be included within the text of the abstract
- Separate submissions must be made for each abstract you wish to present.
- Letters of acceptance will be emailed on or before Friday, June 29, 2018.
(b) Once "Save and Submit" is selected, the abstract is locked from editing
(c) Once a submission is completed you can only make changes by totally resubmitting.