Please Note: Your AMEE username and password will not be valid. If you have not registered on this submission site, please click on the 'login' text at the top of the page. Once this page opens please then click on 'New User' to register your details.
Research in Medical Education papers are presentations of a single original research study that is theoretically relevant and methodologically sound. This category represents AMEE's highest level of single study presentations.
Themed sessions reporting original research, 4-5 presentations per session. Each presentation is 15 minutes, followed by 5 minutes for discussion. Time is allocated at the end of the session for general discussion.
- Before submitting please ensure that you are submitting an abstract as a presenter;
- Deadline for submissions - Midnight UK Time - 5 December 2017;
- Abstract Structure - Introduction; Methods; Results; Discussion & Conclusions;
- Word Count - 550 words (includes Abstract Structure Headings);
- Up to two references may be included (not included in word count);
- You may list up to 10 authors;
- Only 1 presenter may be indicated;
- You will have the option to 'Save and Continue' if you wish to go back to complete an abstract at a later date
- Please ensure you 'Save and Submit' to submit your completed abstract for consideration
- Once submitted abstracts cannot be edited
- You can view your submissions in 'My Profile'
- You should be prepared to present at any time between 1015 hrs on Monday and 1015 hrs on Wednesday. We are unable to give a specific day or time of presentation.
It is essential that the abstract presenter is registered prior to 1 June 2018 (and payment is received within the timeframe stated on the registration site) in order to guarantee inclusion in the programme.
If you have any questions before submitting your abstract please contact email@example.com