Please Note: Your AMEE username and password will not be valid. If you have not registered on this submission site, please click on the 'login' text at the top of the page. Once this page opens please then click on 'New User' to register your details. Please ensure that your mailbox allows emails from etouches.com otherwise you may not receive confirmation of your submission.
Due to the abstract submission site receiving a significant amount of traffic we are aware of some issues when logging into the site. To allow submitters the opportunity to submit we have extended the deadline to 23:59hrs (GMT) on Wednesday 7 February.
Abstracts are welcomed for Short Communications, Presentation with Poster, ePoster Presentations, AMEE Fringe, PechaKucha(TM) 20x20, Point of View, Patil Teaching Innovation Awards, Round Table and Conference Workshops.
Abstract Submission Formats
- Short Communications, Posters, ePosters, Patil Teaching Innovation Awards, Either Short Communication or Poster/ePoster - Background; Summary of Work; Summary of Results; Discussion & Conclusions; Take-home Messages. Word Count: 350 words including structure headings
- Conference Workshops - Background; Who Should Attend; Structure of Workshop; Intended Outcomes; Level (introductory/intermediate/advanced). Word Count: 350 words including structure headings
- AMEE Fringe, PechaKucha(TM) 20x20, Point of View, Round Table - Free text submission (300 words)
Abstracts may cover any topic in medial and healthcare professions edutation relating to undergradutate/basic training, postgraduate/specialist training and continuing professional development/continuing medical education.
Submitters may indicate on the online submission form that they wish their abstract to be considered for one of the following tracks in the programme.
- Surgery (Short Communications and posters on either surgical education or surgical simulation)
- Postgraduate education - Any aspect relating to the education and training of medical and other healthcare professionals
- CPD - /any aspect relating to continuing professional development in medicine and the healthcare professions
- Adaptive Curriculum
Submission Guidance Notes:
- If submitting a 'short communication', 'poster' or 'either short communication or poster' abstract you will be given the option to select that your abstract be accepted for one of our theme areas (Surgery (Education and Simulation); Postgraduate Education and Continuting Professional Development) and/or to be considered for a Postgraduate Travel Award (if you meet the criteria)
- You will have the option to 'Save and Continue' if you wish to go back to complete an abstract at a later date
- Please ensure you 'Save and Submit' to submit your completed abstract for consideration
- Once submitted abstracts cannot be edited
- You can view your submissions in 'My Profile'.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The submitter of an abstract must also be the presenter;
- Deadline for submissions is Midnight UK Time - 6 February 2018;
- You may list up to 6 authors;
- Only 1 presenter may be indicated for each abstract except in the case of conference workshops when a maximum of 6 may be listed;
- Presenters should be available to present at any time between 1015hrs on Monday and 1015hrs on the Wednesday. We are unable to take requests for specific presentation days/times;
- Although you may submit as many abstracts as you wish, it is unlikely that more than ONE presentation per presenter can be accepted due to scheduling complexities;
- The abstract submitter will be notified of the decision by 30 April 2018;
- The early registration fee applies until 25 May 2018
- It is essential that the abstract presenter is registered prior to 1 June 2018 (and payment is received within the timeframe stated on the registration site) in order to guarantee inclusion in the programme
- The final programme will be available from July 2018.
If you have any questions prior to submitting your abstract, please contact email@example.com