The Scientific Committee invites Symposium and Workshop submissions for the 2019 ISNPR Conference program.
Please read the following information carefully.
· Symposium submissions must nominate at least three speakers, and 1 chair/moderator who can also double as a speaker
· Each Symposium Session will be 90 minutes and should include audience discussion (Eg. 5 minute introduction, 3 presentations at 20 minutes each followed by 5 minute discussion, 10 minute conclusion/final discussion)
· Workshops can be either 1.5 or 3 hours long. The program committee reserves the right to make the final decision regarding workshop length in the final program.
· Advertising, trade names or product-group message association is prohibited. All sessions must be educationally based. Commercial logos are not permitted to appear on meeting materials, including presentation slides.
· Once a Symposium Session is accepted speaker changes are NOT permitted unless approved by the Conference Committee.
· Speakers who have their Symposium/Workshop accepted must register for the Conference. Regrettably no financial assistance can be provided for travel or other expenses.
· Submission of a proposal does not mean you are registered for the Conference. Registration is a separate process and information on registration will be available in the coming weeks.
To complete the submission successfully, you will need the following information.
1. Speaker Details
a. Contact details
b. Biography (optional)
2. Identify the number of co-speakers for your submission
3. Identify up to three Conference Themes that most closely identify with your submission
4. Title and Overview
a. Symposium/Workshop Overviews should not exceed 250 words
The Symposium Submission Template can be downloaded here.
The Workshop Submission Template can be downloaded here.
Please note that speakers may present in a maximum of two symposia and one oral presentation.
The Committee reserve the right to make alterations to submission requests due to logistical limitations, however every effort will be made to fulfil your requests where possible.
As the nominated contact of this submission you will receive correspondence regarding the submission which you are responsible to communicate to nominated co-speakers as required. (Note: Co-speakers will not be contacted directly by the Conference Office regarding the status of the symposium submission.)
Please note that the submission portal will "log out" if left inactive for 30 minutes, we recommend you select "Save and Continue Later" so your progress is saved.
We look forward to receiving your submission for the ISNPR 2019 Conference prior to the closing date of Friday 29 March 2019.