Please fill in all required information as it will greatly assist the Program Committee in the nomination evaluation process. All completed submissions should be submitted to The IIA’s 2019 International ConferenceTM Program Committee by June 29, 2018 via this form. You will receive an automatic confirmation that your submission was received. If you need assistance with this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals will be evaluated on the following criteria:
1. A proven track record as a speaker. You will have an opportunity at the end of the submission form to submit past evaluation scores, comments, or recommendations.
2. The ability to share practical “how-to" insights on best practices and innovative initiatives implemented in your internal audit function using case studies and takeaway tools.
3. The ability to bring dynamic innovation to your presentation delivery to enhance audience engagement. For example, using different presentation formats or use of technology for audience interaction such as polling and interactive Q&A, will be considered favorably.
4. Service providers are strongly suggested to bring a client with whom they will be co-presenting.
5. Clear articulation of the audience segment/experience level of your presentation — is it for new internal auditors, audit managers, chief audit executives, or heads of audit?
6. Presentations that can address a global audience will be given a great evaluation.
After full consideration, the Program Committee will extend invitations to those world-class speakers who are deemed to best represent The IIA's 2019 International Conference. If your nomination is selected, we will contact you by October 1, 2018.
To start your submission:
- Login (at the top left corner of this page)
> New users: please click on 'New User? Click here' to create an account;> Current users: enter your email and password;
- Go to Submissions (at the top left corner of this page), and click on 'Your Submissions + Add New’
- Fill out ALL of the mandatory fields (marked with a red asterisk*);
- Click ‘Save and Continue Later’ before you exit your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Incomplete';
- Click ‘Save & Submit’ only when you have completed your submission - at the bottom right corner of the screen it will say 'Complete';
- You will receive an automated email confirming your submission. There will be an edit submission link in that email should you need to make edits.
- Use the link provided in the confirmation email or go to https://www.eiseverywhere.com/eSites/330263/Homepage
- Login, open your submission, and make the necessary updates;
- Click ‘Save & Submit’ when finished;
- Submission status will show under 'Submission Completeness’.
If you had previously saved & submitted your submission, you will still be able to make changes to your submission until the deadline.
Forgot your password? At the bottom of this page, go to Login and click on Forgot Password.
For questions regarding submission content, the online submission process or for technical difficulties please contact:
The IIA’s International Conferences Team