Submission Deadline: Friday, February 2, 2018
Interested Award applicants must complete this submission process in its entirety for consideration.
Selection Time Frame: March 2018
All award applicant submitters MUST have graduated from an accredited dental hygiene program within the last five years*, be current Active member of ADHA and have been since graduation, and was a continuous Student member while enrolled in a dental hygiene program. You must be nominated by a constituent or component. An officer of the nominee’s constituent or component association must be the nominator. The nomination letter will be reviewed by the award committee. Click here to nominate someone. Applications that do not contain all the required information or meet the guidelines will not be considered.
*For 2018, applications will be accepted from graduates in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, and 2017.
The application process consists of various pieces. This information includes:
- ADHA Member Number
- Information to complete the criteria
- Nomination from peer (An officer of the nominee’s constituent or component association must be the nominator.)
Beginning the Application Process:
- Create your profile by selecting the login button at the top of the menu bar.
- You can begin the application process and return to complete your submission, only if you press 'Save & Continue Later'
- If you press the 'Submit' button, you will no longer be able to modify your application submission
Accessing Your Application:
- Updating an In Progress Application: If you have started an application submission, and you pressed 'Save & Continue Later', you can login to your profile to modify your course proposal application by clicking on the login button at the top of the menu bar.
- Updating a Completed Application: Once you have clicked the 'Submit' button, you can NO longer to make edits to your application submission.