Submission Deadline: Friday, February 2, 2018
Interested Award applicants must complete this submission process in its entirety for consideration.
Selection Time Frame: March 2018
The Awards Committee will review your proposal application submission. You will be notified of your application status in the Spring of 2018. Applications that do not contain all the required information or meet the guidelines will not be considered.
The application process consists of various pieces. This information includes:
- ADHA Member Number
- Information to complete the criteria
- 25* years of cumulative active ADHA Membership
- Membership Verification Letter - to be completed by the Treasurer or Membership Chair of your Constituent
Beginning the Application Process:
- Create your profile by selecting the login button at the top of the menu bar.
- You can begin the application process and return to complete your submission, only if you press 'Save & Continue Later'
- If you press the 'Submit' button, you will no longer be able to modify your application submission
Accessing Your Application:
- Updating an In Progress Application: If you have started an application submission, and you pressed 'Save & Continue Later', you can login to your profile to modify your course proposal application by clicking on the login button at the top of the menu bar.
- Updating a Completed Application: Once you have clicked the 'Submit' button, you can NO longer to make edits to your application submission.