Ozwater'18 Abstract, Case Study, Poster, Panel & Workshop Submission
You can submit multiple submissions under one account
If you have an enquiry regarding your submission, please email Australian Water Association at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions for Submitting a Paper
By submitting to present at Ozwater'18, you agree to the Terms and Conditions below:
For a paper to be accepted and presented at the conference -
• A paid registration by Thursday, 30 November 2018 (This applies to all Ozwater'18 presenters and co-presenters)
• Full paper submission by Wednesday, 31 January 2018
• Electronic presentation by Thursday, 23 April 2018 (This applies to all Ozwater’18 presentation types)
• Confirm copyright ownership and originality of the paper and the work
• Confirm that the paper has not been previously published in any other form and that the Australian Water Association will be granted permission to publish the paper – this must be confirmed at time of abstract submission
• Be available to present during Ozwater’18 in Brisbane, Australia during 8 - 10 May, 2018
Please do not submit an abstract if you are unable to comply with any of the above conditions.
Should your abstract/paper be accepted for presentation at Ozwater'18:
Notification of accepted abstracts will occur during late October 2017 to the provided email address. All accepted submissions will need to confirm via email that they agree to the conditions of presenting and accept a place in the Ozwater’18 program.
All Authors who present at an Australian Water Association conference or activity or publish in any of the Association's publications will be required to comply with Australian Water Association's Copyright Assignment Policy. These terms and conditions can be viewed by clicking here