Call for Abstracts
The Organising Committee for the Childhood Trauma Conference 2017 invites you to submit an abstract for consideration for inclusion in the Conference program.
The abstracts can be research, practice or policy focused. Accepted papers will be presented in thematic sessions on Wednesday, 1 September 2018. Accepted presenters will be offered the Super Early Bird registration rate.
*SUBMISSION PERIOD EXTENDED* All abstracts must be submitted online by midnight on Wednesday, 21 February 2018. Hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
- The abstract word limit is 250 words not including abstract title, authors or institute
- Please ensure your abstract is prepared in accordance with the abstract instructions (if asked to select a program to view the template, please select Word or similar)
- Authors are allowed to submit and present one abstract only
- In order to give as many presenters as possible the opportunity to discuss their work, the only format available at the conference will be 30 minute paper presentations
- No extensions on presentation time will be provided.
- It is a mandatory requirement of the Conference that all presenting authors are registered to attend the Conference.
Submitting your Abstract
To submit, please click on the "Login" button in the top menu bar. During the abstract submission process please nominate:
- The title of your abstract
- Abstract text - Maximum 250 words
- Name and organisation of all presenters
- 100 word presenter(s) biography
- If you wish to have your abstract considered for inclusion in a special edition of Children Australia 2018-19
Please Note: The submitter will be the main contact for this submission and we request that you communicate all information with any co-presenters where applicable.
Confirming your Submission
Upon successful submission of your abstract you will receive an email confirmation and submission record link. If you have any concerns, please contact the Conference Office on +1300 972 466 or email email@example.com
Abstract notifications will be sent by mid-March 2018. The nominated contact for each submission will receive all correspondence regarding that submission and are responsible for communicating this information to all co-presenters and co-authors.