The Program Committee invites abstract submissions for admission into the program for Antimicrobials 2018.
Authors are requested to review the instructions below before preparing and submitting an abstract.
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts must be submitted on line by Friday 8 December 2017. Hard copy submissions will not be accepted.
Abstract Template: Download the Antimicrobials 2018 Abstract Template save it as a Word document to your desktop and complete it. Use the template to present your abstract in the required format.
All abstract submissions must comply with the following guidelines (refer to above template link):
- Submitted in a Word File
- Abstract Text - Arial Font, size 10
- Abstract Headings (Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions) - Arial Font BOLD, size 10
- Word limit is 350 words
- One Table or Figure permitted.
Submitting your Abstract
During the abstract submission process please nominate:
- The Title of your Abstract
- Presentation Type (preference only)
- Name and Organisation of all Co-Presenters and Co-Authors
- A 100 word Presenter Biography
- Your Completed Abstract Template.
- All abstracts must be prepared according to the guidelines provided. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to the author and must be re-submitted immediately in the correct format to be considered for inclusion in the program
- All fields on the on-line abstract submission form must be completed
- You will be able to access the submission portal account to make changes, edit or replace your existing submissions until Friday 8 December 2017 by selecting the "Save & Continue Later" button at the bottom of the submission form. Please be aware that once you have clicked on "Save & Submit" no further edits are possible. After Friday 8 December 2017, abstracts will be published exactly as they are submitted; there will be no opportunity for amendments from the close of abstracts on Friday 8 December 2017
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author who should complete all fields on the on-line submission form
Please note that for security purposes the submission portal will "log out" if left inactive for 30 minutes.
Please ensure that you select "Save and Continue Later" should you wish to come back to complete your submission at a later time.
Confirming your Submission
Upon successful submission of your abstract you will receive an email confirmation and submission record link. If you have any concerns, please contact the Meeting Office on +1300 972 466 or email email@example.com.
Notification of Authors will be communicated by Friday 22 December 2017. Please note the details provided as the author contact should be for the nominated main contact for your abstract. All correspondence relating to the submission will be directed to this person, and they should in turn distribute to all co-presenters.
Abstract Speaker Registration
The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the Meeting. Similarly, no presenter fee is paid to successful participants. Accepted abstracts will be eligible for early bird registration.
All presenters must register and pay for the Meeting by Friday 5 January 2018 in order for the presentation to be included in the Meeting Program.