About the CSO50 Awards
Presented at the CSO50 Conference + Awards event, the 6th annual CSO50 Awards will recognize security projects and initiatives that demonstrate outstanding business value and thought leadership. Unlike awards programs that recognize individuals, the CSO50 awards honor specific organizations and a particular project/initiative within each organization.
Who may nominate an organization or project for the CSO50?
We welcome award nominations from:
· Non-technology companies/organizations nominating themselves
· Public relations professionals representing a nominated non-technology organization, and
· Solution providers/partners that nominate a non-technology customer. Please note that solution providers that nominate 1) their own products or 2) their own projects that create value for their customers will be disqualified. When nominating a customer’s project, you will be required to confirm that you have notified that customer of your submission in order for it to be accepted by CSO.
There are four parts to the questionnaire you will be completing:· About the company/organization you are nominating
· About the project you are nominating
· About the project’s champions
· Availability for awards ceremony participation and possible conference presentation
You may return to this form multiple times to complete your nomination until the submission deadline, August 1. Upon completing all fields, you must click “Submit” in order for your submission to be received. If you have questions about whether your nomination was successfully submitted, please contact Mollie Moran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here for a PDF version of the nomination form for your review.
*Please note you need to create a new account every year*
IDG Enterprise, the producers of the CSO50 awards program, collects the information in this questionnaire for the purpose of judging the awards and for online articles or other publicity relating to the CSO50 Awards. Application information will be used for editorial and CSO50 conference purposes only, with the exception of contact information and vendor information, which may be used to market CSO content and programs.
If you have information about your project (such as internal metrics) that you would prefer not be published, but which you would like us to consider as part of your application for judging purposes, please note this in the text box where the information appears or where asked to do so specifically in the nomination form. Information not labeled in this way will be considered by CSO editors to be publishable.