Welcome to the PMO Symposium Speaker Platform
Welcome to the PMO Symposium 2017 speaker platform, to be held in Houston, Texas, from 05 - 08 November 2017. PMI will use this platform to manage your submission record throughout the process.
The call for presentations is open 27 March to 05 May 2017, 5 P.M. EDT.
Please review the following information prior to submitting your presentation proposal:
- Event Overview
- Helpful reference guide for creating a effective submission and presentation
- Example of what good looks for bio, presentation title, abstract, session outline, learning objectives, and presentation draft with speaker notes
- PMO Symposium Presenter Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Standard Conditions Agreement. By submitting a presentation proposal for PMO Symposium 2017, you agree (and attest on behalf of your co presenters, if any) to and accept the terms and conditions as detailed in the Presenter acknowledgement and acceptance of standard conditions agreement.
- This platform allows you to save your submission and finish at a later time. Click on "SAVE & CONTINUE LATER" to return to the site to finish your submission.
- To complete your submission, click on "SAVE & SUBMIT". Please keep in mind that once you click "SAVE & SUBMIT" you will not be able to make additional changes.
- Question regarding the submission process? Contact PMOSym@pmi.org
How to Login:
EXISTING USERS: If you submitted a proposal for PMI EMEA Congress 2017 or SeminarsWorld 2017 or PMI Global Conference 2017:
1. Select LOGIN
2. Click FORGOT PASSWORD? You will receive an email containing a link to set a new, secure password. Once you have set your password, use it to log into the platform.
3. Click MY PROFILE, and review your profile details to make sure that they are still accurate.
4. Select SUBMISSIONS to create or continue your submission.
NEW USERS: If you have NOT submitted a proposal for PMI EMEA Congress 2017 or SeminarsWorld 2017 or PMI Global Conference 2017:
1. Select LOGIN
2. Select NEW USER?
3. Create your profile in its entirety, and click SAVE. You will use these credentials to access this site throughout the process.
4. Select SUBMISSIONS to create a new submission.
When logging back into the platform,you will use your email address and the password that you created.