This year we are happy to announce two specialized tracks that run in parallel to the general conference:
- Machine Learning and AI
- SciPy Tools
Mini-symposia on the following topics will take place this year:
- Biology, Biophysics and Biostatistics
- Computational Science and Numerical Techniques
- Data Science
- Earth, Ocean and Geo Science
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Open Data and Reproducibility
- Python and Hardware Data Acquisition
- Social Sciences
The extended deadline for tutorial submissions is March 27th and the deadline for talk and poster submissions is March 30th. To submit a proposal, start by clicking the login button at the top of the page.
For additional information on what we are looking for and how we review submissions, please see our Talks and Posters Page.