**Please read ALL guidelines as incomplete applications will be denied.**
- A company submits a case study of an innovative solution to a supply chain challenge.
- The SCIA committee reviews the cases and selects finalists.
- The finalist cases are requested to present their case at a dedicated education track during the CSCMP annual Conference.
- During a live competition, the finalists presentations are evaluated by a committee of judges comprised of CSCMP’s Research Strategies Committee and SupplyChainBrain editorial board members.
- The SCIA Award winner is recognized on stage at the CSCMP Annual Conference closing session.
- The finalist case studies are published (with permission) on the CSCMP website and authors recognized/interviewed in an editorial feature in the SupplyChainBrain end-of-year issue as well as online.
December 15, 2018
Call for Submissions– Application period opens
March 1, 2019
Case study submissions due to CSCMP. Extensions will not be granted.
March 6 to April 10, 2019
Evaluation of cases by SCIA committee.
April 20, 2019
Finalist and non-finalist teams notified; Finalist to select competition session time
June 15, 2019
Finalists’ presentation slides final draft due to CSCMP. Extensions will not be granted.
September 15-18, 2019
Finalist presentations at the CSCMP 2017 Annual Conference in Atlanta, Georgia.
September 18, 2019
Award ceremony at CSCMP 2017 Annual Conference closing session.
November 15, 2019
Final winner awarded/Finalist submissions uploaded to CSCMP website.
SupplyChainBrain special issue on SCIA finalists and winner(s).