Welcome to the American Dental Hygienists' Association (ADHA)
Continuing Education Program Proposal Submission Application Process for
ADHA's 95th Annual Conference
June 20-25, 2018 Columbus, OH
Begin the submission process now by logging in and creating your speaker profile.
Submission Deadline: Monday, April 3, 2017
Interested Speakers must complete this submission process in its entirety for consideration.
Selection Time Frame: October 2017
The application process consists of several documents needed. Note, if there are multiple speakers for the course proposal you are submitting, you must have all of the individual speaker documents to complete the submission process.
These documents include:
- Speaker Photo
- Speaker Biography
- Speaker CV
- Evaluations from previous venues at which your course has been presented, if applicable.
Beginning the Application Process:
- Create your profile by selecting the login button at the top of the menu bar.
- If there are multiple speakers for this course proposal, these speakers can be added under 'Additional Speakers' when completing the application
- You can begin the application process and return to complete your submission, only if you press 'Save & Continue Later'
- If you press the 'Submit' button, you will no longer be able to modify your application submission
Accessing Your Application:
- Updating an In Progress Application: If you have started an application submission, and you pressed 'Save & Continue Later', you can login to your profile to modify your course proposal application by clicking on the login button at the top of the menu bar.
- Updating a Completed Application: Once you have clicked the 'Submit' button, you can NO longer to make edits to your application submission.
CE Peer Review Panel:
The CE Peer Review Panel will review your proposal application submission. You will be notified of your application status in the fall by ADHA's Education Division.
Registered Dental Hygienists Submissions:
All speakers who are registered dental hygienists MUST be members of ADHA in order to present at the annual conference. ADHA reserves the right to refuse a presentation if it is commercial in nature or if the speaker is not educationally and/or experientially qualified to present a CE credited course.