2017 Call for Presenters Now Open
The Energy Design Conference & Expo Session Team is accepting proposals for the 26th annual Energy Design Conference & Expo being held February 22-24, 2016, in Duluth, Minnesota. We are seeking innovative, quality sessions focused on energy technologies, efficient building concepts, sustainable development, and current energy and environmental topics related to the building industry.
Submission Deadline: October 31, 2016
For questions or information, please contact Amanda Oja at (218) 355-3162.
General conference topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Building Science and High Performance Homes
- Commercial Energy Efficiency
- Emerging Energy Technologies
- Energy-Efficient Mechanical and Lighting
- Energy-Efficient Remodeling
- Existing Buildings and Rehab Opportunities
- Green Building and Sustainable Development
- Human Health and Buildings/IAQ/Ventilation
- Policy and Codes
- Renewable Energy
- Research and Development
- Case Studies
Presenter Benefits and Expectations
- October 31, 2016: Last day to submit a proposal.
- November 14, 2016: You will be notified by November 14 if you are selected to present at the conference.
- December 10, 2016: If applying for continuing education credits (CEUs), final day to submit presentation materials (in accordance with the Department of Labor and Industry Guidelines for CEUs).
- February 18, 2017: Final version of presentation due for posting on EDC website.
Conflict of Interest Policy
Our goal is to provide a positive educational experience for all attendees. For this reason, we request that sessions avoid promoting and/or marketing a specific product. The Energy Design Conference session and planning team reserves the right to reject applications based on questionable product integrity and/or credibility.