Welcome to the 2019 ASABE Annual International Meeting Submission Site
July 7 – 10, 2019 - Marriott Copley Place, 110 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts USA
PLEASE NOTICE - This site will close on May 1 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. Edits and uploads will not be available after that time.
1. The Technical Sessions to choose from are oral unless noted otherwise.
Notes to keep in mind:
Notes to keep in mind:
2. Poster sessions will be listed in the drop-down box with "POSTER SESSION" at the end. Please do not put "poster session" in the title of your abstract. There is an appropriate drop-down session to select for this.
3. Oral submissions are scheduled to allow for a full session. Please limit your talk time to 12-13 minutes to allow for brief questions. The total time you have at the podium is 15 minutes unless you are told differently.
4. Poster sessions are held at various times throughout the conference. Please bring your prepared poster with you. The dimensions should not exceed 4 feet by 4 feet. Please be sure to include your submission id (19xxxxx) with your poster.
5. One person is allowed to present up to 3 submissions. Authors listed to present more than that will have presentations removed from the program.
6. Picture taking or recording during a session is not allowed. You will be asked to leave the session if you cannot adhere to this rule.
The 2019 Annual Meeting Paper Template and instructions on how to use templates are available here.
1. Log into your user account above using the same username and password set up for the abstract submission phase.
2. Click on 'Submissions' to view your abstracts. Select one by clicking on the Submission ID. Scroll down to update your submission.
3. Papers uploaded by May 1 will be available on the Technical Library at the Annual International Meeting. Paper upload is not mandatory.
4. Make edits if necessary to abstract title and co-authors.
5. A Presenter must be identified. Please double check the presenter's email address for accuracy. Their email will be used to determine their registration status.
6. If the presenter is NOT registered for the Annual International Meeting by the May 1 deadline, the presentation will be removed from the program.
This submission site will close on MAY 1, 2019 at 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Presenters MUST be registered by MAY 1 to have the presentation listed in the program.
Meeting information is available at www.asabemeetings.org
REGISTER NOW here