July 7 – 10, 2019 - Marriott Copley Place, 110 Huntington Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts USA
PLEASE NOTICE - The submission site will not reopen for author edits until February 17th. You will not be able to make edits until then regardless of when you receive your acceptance notification.
Notes to keep in mind:
2. Poster sessions will be listed in the drop-down box with "POSTER SESSION" at the end. Please do not put "poster session" in the title of your abstract. There is an appropriate drop-down session to select for this.
3. Oral submissions are scheduled to allow for a full session. Please limit your talk time to 12-13 minutes to allow for brief questions. The total time you have at the podium is 15 minutes unless you are told differently.
4. Poster sessions are held at various times throughout the conference. Please bring your prepared poster with you. The dimensions should not exceed 4 feet by 4 feet. Please be sure to include your submission id (19xxxxx) with your poster.
5. One person is allowed to present up to 3 submissions. Authors listed to present more than that will have presentations removed from the program.
6. Picture taking or recording during a session is not allowed. You will be asked to leave the session if you cannot adhere to this rule.