Please select Login above to begin.
Create a New User account unless you have already submitted a 2018 session. Once your account is created, you will see a Submissions button above.
Thank you for your interest in speaking at our conference. View the conference agenda for updates, and send any questions to; email@example.com
- Submitting a session here does not guarantee it will be scheduled into the conference agenda.
- If your session is accepted, CETPA does not guarantee attendance for your session. CETPA is not responsible for advertising your session beyond listing in the conference agenda.
- Conference attendance and meals are not included with an accepted session. If your session is accepted and scheduled, you will be responsible for registering as an attendee in order to participate in the rest of the conference. We offer speakers a discounted rate of $380 for the full conference.
- Do not add speakers to your session unless they have been confirmed. All speakers must complete online registration, even if not attending the full conference.
- If your plans change and you can no longer speak or if you have a change in speakers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Breakout Session: One or more presenters in a lecture or interactive format with Q&A
- Panel Session: A moderated group of presenters who have prepared their topics ahead of time
- Hands-on Labs: Apple, Microsoft, ChromeBook, and Cybersecurity hands-on, interactive training in a classroom-style format.
Session rooms will be equipped with a screen, projector, microphone, and power. Basic connection cables will be provided but please bring your own cables for Apple devices.
Session Dates and Times
Sessions will be held:
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018, from approximately 2:30 pm-5:40 pm (after Opening Keynote)
- Wednesday, November 14, 2018, from approximately 8:00 am-4:40 pm
- Thursday, November 15, 2018, from approximately 8:00 am-9:50 am (before Exhibit Show)
- Friday, November 16, 2018, from approximately 8:00 am-10:00 am (before Closing Keynote)