About the Review Session:
On Sunday September 30th from 2:00 – 5:00 PM, a review session will be held by Brian Gibson, Supply Chain Professor and Research Center Director at Auburn University.
During the session, Professor Gibson will lead participants through a review of the information covered on the exam and answer any questions about the exam.
There are three purchase options:
- SCPro™ Bridge Exam and Review Session Only $395.00
- SCPro™ Bridge Exam, Review Session, and Preparation Materials $845.00
- SCPro™ Bridge Exam, Review Session, Preparation Materials, and SCPro™ Level Two Exam $1,495.00
About the SCPro™
The SCPro™ Bridge Exam leverages the knowledge and credentials already earned by supply chain professionals by incorporating previously achieved professional credentials with CSCMP's SCPro™ Level One Certification.
Individuals who pass the SCPro™ Bridge Exam will receive SCPro™ Level One designation and will be eligible to advance to the SCPro™ Level Two Certification and the SCPro™ Three Certification.
The proctored exam will be held at EDGE on Monday, October 1st at 10:30 AM.
Location: Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center - Nashville, TN - Room TBD
Eligibility & How to Apply
In order to sit for the SCPro™ Bridge Exam, candidates must:
- Currently hold professional credentials or certification from an accredited association AND
- Have Baccalaureate degree or higher from an accredited four-year university or college OR
- Four years of relevant supply chain management experience (e.g., procurement, planning and scheduling, manufacturing and service operations, logistics, inventory, warehousing, and supply chain management).
To apply, please create an account by clicking the 'Login' tab above. Once you have created an account, click on 'submissions.' Under 'your submissions' click 'add new.'
The exam consists of 60 multiple choice questions. Participants are given 90 minutes to complete the exam. The exam covers the eight Cornerstones of Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Concepts
- Demand and Supply Integration
- Supply Management and Procurement
- Manufacturing and Service Operations
- Inventory Management
- Order Fulfillment and Customer Service
No retakes will be offered for this exam if it is not passed on the first attempt.