IMSA Presentation Agreement
1. I agree to comply with all program-related deadlines provided to me by IMSA including but not limited to deadlines for handouts, A/V requests and confirmation of attendance.
2. During my presentation, I will not engage in any type of promotional marketing or selling of any product or service, and I will not disparage IMSA in any way.
3. I agree to use the official IMSA PowerPoint slide shell for my presentation(s). The IMSA slide format file will be provided to me if my session(s) are accepted. I will not make any modifications to the slide shell other than to add the session content. I acknowledge that no commercial messages or logos are allowed on the session slides. I understand that my company or agency information may appear on the opening and closing slides.
4. I understand that IMSA will determine the day and time of my presentation.
5. I grant to IMSA a royalty-free license to use, reproduce and distribute my presentation (including all handouts and PowerPoint presentations) in any way in the future, with appropriate attribution to me. I understand that this license does not change the fact that I retain copyright ownership of my presentation, and does not prohibit me from using my presentation in any way or from allowing others to use it.
6. To the best of my knowledge, my presentation does not violate any proprietary or personal rights of others (including any copyright, trademark and privacy rights), is factually accurate, and contains nothing defamatory or otherwise unlawful. I have the full authority to enter into this agreement and have obtained all necessary permissions or licenses from any individuals or organizations whose material is included or used in my presentation.
7. I authorize IMSA to use my name, likeness, photograph, and biographical data in connection with the use and promotion of the program.
8. I will be responsible for all travel arrangements and expenses that I incur. I understand that I will not receive any royalties, honoraria, reimbursement of expenses, or other compensation from IMSA in connection with the program or the rights granted above.
9. I agree to notify IMSA immediately in the event that an emergency should prevent me from meeting my obligation as technical session provider. I understand and acknowledge that substitute or additional presenters must be approved by IMSA in advance and will not be allowed to participate in my presentation unless such approval is given by IMSA.
By clicking on the session recording release question on the submission form, and based on mutual consideration, I understand and agree to the above terms and conditions.