MasterCard Global Risk Management Conference
Middle East & Africa: March 17 - 20, 2014 in Dubai
- Outside of the Hotel
- Conference Room
- Hotel Suite
- Outside of the Hotel
The MasterCard Global Risk Management Conference Series offers a thought-provoking and informative forum to learn about the latest tools and techniques for minimizing fraud risk and maximizing profitability. Join industry experts and peers in Dubai, UAE for the opportunity to share knowledge and best practices on key payment security issues, vulnerabilities and innovative techniques to mitigate fraud.
Join US!Topic Highlights Include:
- Authentication - The Latest Challenges and the Next Generation of Solutions
- Mobile Payments: The Future of Payments and Mobile Device Security
- mPOS Opportunities and Major Challenges
- ATM Risk Management Strategies
- Cyber Security: Reacting and Adapting to the Evolving Threat Landscape
- The Power of Prepaid: Financial Inclusion, the Unbanked and Underserved
- Policy Developments and the Emerging Privacy, Policy and Regulatory Trends to Consider in 2014
- Leveraging Proactive Fraud Management to Optimize Your Business and Mitigate Non-Compliance Risk - This workshop will highlight key areas being identified and solutions offered to ensure that customers maintain performance and avoid compliance related risks. MasterCard experts will further discuss best practices covering Issuer and Acquirer disciplines and customers will have the opportunity to understand and question the FMP experts on current Fraud & Operational Fraud related issues. MasterCard compliance programs impacting customer performance will also be covered in this interactive session. Meet and interact our experts Eileen Simon - Chief Franchise Integrity Officer, Barry Wong - CS&RS Head of APMEA, Ian Potgieter - CS&RS Head of MEA, Henri Schomper - FMP Program Lead for MEA and Renee Greetham representing Sub-Saharan Africa. (For Licensed Customers Only)
- Account Data Compromise (ADC) and PCI Workshop: Managing and Preventing ADC Events - Join MasterCard and industry security experts for an interactive journey through an ADC event, from the cardholder experience at the point of sale through the identification of a potential breach. Learn tips on managing ADC events and gain an understanding of how PCI control aid in protection of ADC events including emerging technologies such as Point-To-Point Encryption, Tokenization, and mobile.
- MasterCard Gateway Service (MiGS) New Technology Workshop - Understand developments made to MiGS which enable your business to achieve end-to-end acquirer and merchant risk engagement, as you will be able to brand, sell and manage industry leading fraud and risk solutions as your own. This hands-on operational session will cover what the solution is, the merchant value proposition, packaging, as well as sales and marketing. This upgrade will help your business increase control, process more 'good' transactions thus increasing acquiring revenue, add new revenue streams and stay ahead of the competition. (For MiGS Customers Only)
Who Should Attend?
The MasterCard Global Risk Management Conference Series is appropriate for financial services and fraud security professionals including:
Meet some of our 2013 participating exhibitors