|Saturday 30/11 - Sunday 08/12/2013|
|Sri Amma Narayani, Peedam Ashram|
Divine Love Retreat - India
30th November to 8th December 2013"Journey deeper into your relationship with divine love and abundance as we pilgrimage together to bathe in the grace of Sri Shakti Amma Narayani" - SaviturYou have the opportunity to immerse yourself with Divine Mother, Sri Amma Narayani, Cosmic Mother, under the guidance and spiritual instruction of Sri Guru Saviitur Dhanvantre, senior disciple of Maha Guru Shakti Durga.Places are limited to 20 participants; take this opportunity to be part of a small and intimate group with Savitur Dhanvantre in the presence of cosmic mother, Sri Shakti Amma
Sri Guru Savitur Dhanvantre will hold the group gently, as the divine plan for this retreat unfolds through Shakti Durga and Shakti Amma , unconditionally loving grace.
Shakti Durga said“Amma has created a really beautiful Ashram complex. The crowning jewel of the Ashram is the Golden Temple. It is literally covered in gold, the roof, the walls, the interior, the entire thing.. It was awe inspiring, a Laxmi temple like no other I have ever seen. When we received our blessings there, the energy was so strong Shiva Kata Tjuta, who is usually pretty robust and used to strong energy, could not get up!”
See the Golden Temple & Sri Amma on Youtube for a taste of what you will experience on this retreat
- The star-shaped path with twelve ‘auspicious’ vertices creates a divine energy form on the Earth, akin to the sacred Srichakra.
- Messages of truth and righteousness are posted on both sides of the pathway to encourage people to read them and imbibe their meaning as they walk slowly towards the Temple. These messages will cover topics such as the purpose of human birth and human life, the things we should and we should not do, the need for devotion and many more.
- Walking through the starpath, laid with these messages, creates a rejuvenating experience and reminds oneself of the true purpose of life and nature of the world. www.narayanipeedam.org
- 30th Nov Chennai, 2 nights at Radisson Blu GRT Hotel (you will arrange your own flights to Chennai)
- 1st Dec Chennai - time for Savitur to connect your group & prepare for your spiritual experience at the ashram. There will be time for shopping in Chennai if you need to purchase punjabi etc for the ashram
- 2th Dec After breakfast board an A/C coach traveling to Peedam ashram approx. 3.5hr drive
- 2th – 8thDec staying at Sri Kamalanivas Guest House - Sri Narayani Peedam Ashram. While basic this accommodation is above the usual standard of ashram accommodation that I have experienced many rooms recently renovated. rooms are A/C and ceiling fans, standard beds which aren’t like home but ok, we slept well. Breakfast, lunch & dinner, is included in tariff. The food is great. Before starting their day the kitchen staff chant,& do puja, the food is truly blessed and made with love & devotion.
- 2th – 8thDec You will have daily programs with Savitur, time to visit Amma’s pujas, visit Golden Temple, walk the Star of David, probably daily and whatever else emerges while in the Divine presence of Sri Amma
- 8thDec Board bus to travel to Chennai airport to board your flights home or you may wish to stay on in India. It is advised when booking your flights home to have evening flights as it is 3.5 hrs drive back to Chennai airport, sometimes more because of traffic. If required we can arrange cars for morning departure, extra charge may apply
Cost $2,269, for this amazing retreat, plus your airfares, which you will arrange yourself.
You will need to pay $800 deposit now to secure your place, the balance is due on or before 18th October.Please make sure you are able to pay the balance by due date as it is a $500 non refundable deposit.
- Tuition fee
- Assistance towards airfare and accommodation staff. (Our retreat policy is one staff per ten participants)
- Administration costs
- Donation of $108 towards Sri Amma’s charitable & humanitarian projects
- Porter tips
- A/C coach
- Breakfast daily
- 2 nights Radission Blu GRT hotel, Chennai
- 6 nights Peedam Ashram includes 3 meals daily
- All Govt. taxes
Price does NOT include
- Travel insurance, (compulsory )
- Meals (other than those stated)
- Personal expenses
- Transfers outside the main tour group
Places are limited register NOW to avoid disappointment
|Divine Love - India Retreat with Savitur Dhanvantre|
Sri Kamalanivas Guest House - our accommodation
See Itinerary for details
Full Cost: $2,269 subject to change (see itinerary)
Full payment to be made by 18th October
Please Note: you will need to arrange your own flight to Chennai, flights are not included.