How to Create the Content Your Audience Desperately Wants, But Doesn’t Know to Ask For
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 - 1:30pm - 4:30pm
In this workshop, you’ll learn specific ways to understand exactly what your audience wants, and how to translate that knowledge into compelling content. Whether you are creating books, a product strategy, or content for marketing campaigns, you will find out how to do deep research and analysis, including:
• Data analysis from your existing online and offline channels (websites, blogs, social media, in-person events etc.).
• Marketplace analysis—understanding not just where your audience is, but WHY they are there.
• Keyword analysis that tells you what your audience is searching for and the exact language they use.
• Audience research methods including surveys and customer observation, which are used to refine your content strategy.
• How to set up a consistent “listening” strategy on social media. This will help you understand what topics and content your audience loves and helps spread.
• The tools of analysis—how to use them and how to create a manageable process around this.
This workshop will focus on not just collecting and interpreting the data you need, but on getting clear and actionable insights from them. You will walk away with a clear action plan focused on creating the content that your audience desperately wants, but didn’t even know to ask for.
Dan Blank, Founder, We Grow Media
Single Workshop: $295
For information about Pre-Conference Workshops or our Full Day Package click here.