H.E Ahmed Butti Ahmed
Executive Chairman of the Ports
Customs and Free Zone Corporation, Director General Dubai Customs, UAE
His Excellency Ahmed Butti Ahmed
Currently holding positions of Executive Chairman of the Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation (PCFC) and Director General of Dubai Customs. His Excellency Ahmed Butti Ahmed completed his Masters degree in Science from Denver University in the United Sates.
He was appointed as the Assistant Director General of Port Rashid Affairs by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum. When the Dubai Ports Authority was created, upon the merger of Port Rashid, he was appointed as the Assistant Managing Director, Corporate Affairs of the Ports & Free Zone, Managing Director of JAFZA and CEO Istithmar.
His Excellency carries with him more than 20 years of sold experience in Ports and Free Zones Authorities and he is considered among one of the most influential socio-economic figures in Dubai.
H.E. Ahmed Butti Ahmed holds the following offices:
• Executive Chairman of Ports, Customs and Free Zone Corporation (PCFC)
• Director General of Dubai Customs
• Executive Chairman of Dubai Maritime City Authority
• Board Member of Federal Customs Authority Board of Directors
• Member of Dubai Economic Development Committee
• Member of Dubai Security & Justice Committee